- About - Page that describes the purpose of this blog, what I usually write about, and where to go on the blog to find something.
Statistical Tools I’ve Developed
- concurve - An
Statapackage that constructs confidence distributions, surprisal functions, and likelihood functions. You can download a recent copy from CRAN or as a zip file from here or tar ball from here .
- \(S\)-value Calculator A Shiny calculator that converts observed \(P\)-values into \(S\)-values and offers an intuitive way to think about the observed data.
- Blog Roll - A list of blogs/websites that I frequently read and subscribe to.
- Build - Details about my experience building this website and what it currently uses to stay afloat and serve content.
- Datasets - Some sample datasets that I have uploaded on the site for teaching purposes.